"For more of what TweakUI can do, see
Note: there are several problems that may occur with the new version:
1) Do *not* change the first icon (My Computer) on the Desktop tab
2) Do *not* uncheck: Search Results on the Desktop tab
3) Do *not* hide the Tweak UI icon on the Control Panel tab
4) Do *not* uncheck: Show Control Panel on Start Menu on the IE tab
5) Do *not* uncheck: Shell enhancements on the IE tab
-- -- -- -- -- --
Mike Burgess Microsoft MVP DTS "
I am useing Windiws ME and the search function does not respond to any search criteria entered.
I know that the search function was working several months ago. But I have no idea why it doesn't work now.
Any suggestions for a fix would be appriciated.
I found this problem as a result of another problem I am experienceing. I installed Download Accelerator about a year ago. A family member did not like the functionality of the program and deleted the file rather than do an uninstall. Now any time I try to download from the internet I get a message saying Download Accelerator cannot load and directs me to use the back button on my browser(Netscape7.0) Thus the only downloads I can do are through windows update.
How can I get DAP files off my machine????
I am not fluent in DOS so I have not been able to access the files that way.
Thanks, Dave Ohler