Question

Scan to email

I have a small network 4 PC on XP and i have a copieur Konica minolta bizhub423 I want to make scan to email but i dont know wich information i need to enter in the parameter of the copier

Thank you

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Scan to email
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Scan to email
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Is there a manual I could reference to do this?

Sorry but I don't own this model. I have used too many over the years and usually I fumble with the manual, then the machine and eventually I figure it out. Then either it was something I remember or I write it down on a sticky note for the next time.

No two machines have ever used the same routine.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Work around.

Scan to a file and attach that to your mail. I assume you know how to scan to a file.

Kees

- Collapse -
Answer
Is there a manual I could reference to do this?

Im gone look for the manual, i think its gone be complicated Sad

CNET Forums