General discussion

Sanyo NVM-4070 GPS problem

Jul 30, 2009 9:01PM PDT

My Sanyo NVM4070 navigation worked fine the first couple of time I used it, but now when it try to "navigate to" or show POI, it says "no information". I shows my current location fine, and will navigate to recent destinations, but won't let me enter any new information. I've tried the on-screen reset and pushing the reset button, with no change. I haven't tried contacting customer service yet because I've heard it's almost impossible to get any assistance. Anyone able to help, or know who else I could ask?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Sanyo NVM-4070 GPS problem
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Sanyo NVM-4070 GPS problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
oops..thats a NVM4370, not 4070
Jul 30, 2009 9:33PM PDT

Sorry, I put down the wrong model number. That's a Sanyo NVM-4370.

- Collapse -
anyo NVM-4070 GPS
Aug 8, 2016 9:00AM PDT

The way I do it is by selecting country or State, then it will clear all the entries giving me the chance to enter a new address.
Yes, this Sanyo is a piece of cacao nuggets!

CNET Forums

Forum Info