General discussion

Sansa E200 series and audio docking stations?

I bought an E270 for my wife for christmas (which she loves, BTW). I was wondering if anyone makes a docking external audio station like I've seen for the iPod. I saw one offered on sandisk's website, but that's it. Does anyone know of any others?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Sansa E200 series and audio docking stations?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Sansa E200 series and audio docking stations?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I saw one

I went and got a charger for my e250 tonight and saw that there was one at Best Buy for about $40..... I almost bought it, but decided on the one that will work for a wall charger, car charger and usb charger too for a buck cheaper :o)

- Collapse -
Are we talking about the same thing?

I'm not sure if we're talking aboutr the same thing. I'm talking about the station where you can 'dock' it, there are speakers and you can listen to the music over the speakers. I can't imagine there'd be one for 40 bucks.....is there??

- Collapse -
You should go with the Altec

that you saw on the SanDisk site, if that's the one you're looking at. There are lots of things made for iPod, but very few made for Sansa. This particular item is in SanDisk's "Made For Sansa" program. Since the Sansa most likely docks through their proprietary port, it will sound the best that way, rather than connect through the aux input of other stations that will accept any mp3 player.

CNET Forums

Forum Info