General discussion

Sandusky defense claims he has a "personality disorder"

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Sandusky defense claims he has a "personality disorder"
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Sandusky defense claims he has a "personality disorder"
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Maybe he was born that way

Or so I've been told concerning such perverse desires.

- Collapse -
I am not aware....

.....of any studies showing that pedophiles or people with other sociopathic disorders are "born that way." Perhaps you have a link to one?

- Collapse -
Maybe you're on to something

So pedophiles are a merely a misunderstood and oppressed minority? They should apply for government protection under civil rights laws? Maybe a bunch of them could march to Washington? wearing full body armor if they're 1/2 smart. Wink

- Collapse -
(NT) What's with all the winking?
- Collapse -
(NT) NOW you agree?
- Collapse -
I've got Jerry's disorder right here...!!!

He's a control freak,a bully if you will that likes forcing his disgusting,immoral urges on little boys.

His former job gave him the ideal atmosphere to pick and choose his victims without fear of reprisal.This low-life studied his intended targets,learned their personalities until he felt he could assault them without fear! Make no mistake,this jerk is a calculating LIAR.

- Collapse -
Also, as a coach.....

.....he was in a position to establish himself as a mentor, confidante and even father figure to some of those kids. That's quite a recipe for someone with a desire to control other people.

CNET Forums