Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

SAMSUNG YH-920 TRANSFER INFORMATION

Hello, does anyone knows how can i transfer my Mp3 songs form the Player back to the computer... i've tried with WMP 10 but imposible... Is there any software? Any tricks...?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: SAMSUNG YH-920 TRANSFER INFORMATION
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: SAMSUNG YH-920 TRANSFER INFORMATION
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
it's easy

In reply to: SAMSUNG YH-920 TRANSFER INFORMATION

you need to view the player as a drive in my computer. open it up and enable 'view hidden files and folders' in folder options. A magical and mysterious 'new' folder should appear called system. Double click it and open up the 'music' folder inside. voila there's all your music files!!

simply drag and drop!
you can also add mp3s etc to this folder and use the rebuild library tool that came on the utility disc...

hope this helps

Dave

Collapse -
well...?

In reply to: it's easy

i tried that ; but it took FOREVER to rebuild. so long that i had to stop, and it cleared all my files.

Collapse -
hhmmmm

In reply to: well...?

It won't take forever...it will finish eventually. Just plug it in and let it do it's thing...

Or keep flogging WMP10 see if you can get that to work... It does occasionally with mine it's just that I find the utility tool that came with it more reliable.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
-=D=-

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.