Question

samsung UI

I went to a Verizon store to see droid charge I really like the phone. I think I want to finally give up my iPhone for android.. idk.. Anyway I walking in Verizon store and they had a charge on display next to thunderbolt and lg revolution I really like lg revolution ui but I like the charge looks I hate samsung android ui with passion I think it looks like a cheap iPhone interface. Anyway I saw different side of charge that made me one soo bad.. While I was playing I notice that on the bottom of the phone you could add more icons on the dock you could swipe to the side and get apps. Like unlimited docks.. When I open the app tray on the menu also notice that the apps were organized like the apps you would see on a revolution and I was sold at that point just waiting to get paid to switch to verizon and get the charge.. Until today I went to a kiosk where a friend works to try the phone ... I could not get the phone to look like the one I saw in the Verizon store does anyone know how to do that? I want the phone but I hate samsung ui I know that it wasn't root it either. I thinking about going there tomorrow to see what they did to it. Thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: samsung UI
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: samsung UI
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums