1. Setup again, tell tv to use Ethernet then back to WiFi.
2. Check with Samsung on firmware updates, always factory reset after this and try again.
3. MUST BE UNDER 20 FEET TO ROUTER. It does not matter it worked before. Must be under 20 or they won't help.
4. Replace WiFi with powerline or other WiFi to Ethernet solution.
5. The TV's date/time SHALL be correct or you may get connection failures.
The TV has been connected wirelessly to the Sky router for a good few months, and has worked perfectly fine until now. It can't even find the router when searching for it, even if I try to connect to it manually.
The router is working well on every other device that is connected to it, and I've tried resetting it, but to no avail. An ethernet cable is simply not an option. Any suggestions on what I can do would be hugely appreciated...