Question

Samsung UE40ES6300 inet browser

Hi
Just bought a LED Tv UE40ES6300 and I'm quite happy with it. After adjusting all the image settings with some inet help, managed to have the image just the way I like it. Also the wifi was very easy to setup and it found my rtr quickly. Regarding the smart Tv side, which was the first reason why I bought this Tv, unfortunately she doesn't look as smart as I was hoping! I was expecting to play video clips from TED and TOP docs but the browser refuses to play them, offering only an option to download. Is there something we can do to improve here?
Also the remote is so slow that I decided to use my galaxy S2 as remote any time I have to type something.
I hope this can be improved with future fw upgrades.
Is there a webcam we can plug to the tv to use with skype?

regarding the firmware updates is it better to do it via usb or via wifi?

I will appreciate if someone kindly answer my questions.
Thank you very much in advance.
Samsung user,
Henrique

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung UE40ES6300 inet browser
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung UE40ES6300 inet browser
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: Samsung UE40ES6300

Hey henriquear,

Thanks for your message. But just so you know, if you want Samsung support, I support US products and customers. And from what I can tell, this model is for Germany. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) So while I can't help you directly, if you want Samsung help, here's the Samsung Germany portal for support on that product: http://www.samsung.com/de/support/model/UE40ES6300SXZG

Hope this helps you!

Regards,
HD Tech

- Collapse -
Hi

Thanks for y reply.
Bought mine in France so it should be Samsung.fr.
I'll have to find some support in English language somewhere.
Thanks anyway.
H

CNET Forums