Question

Samsung UE40D8000 audio problem

Hello,

Connected my PC to the TV via HDMI1 connector. Connected the audio card to the TV DVi/PC audio in via jack 3.5".

The PC is configured to extract audio via 3.5" and not via HDMI. The sound card works ok (i can get audio through a normal speakers connected at the sound card).

The TV doesn't get the audio in their speakers.

I think is waiting to audio signal through the HDMI, and i cannot figure how i shall configure the audio input via the DVI/PC in.

Any help?

Thanks you.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung UE40D8000 audio problem
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung UE40D8000 audio problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung UE40D8000 audio problem

middlehorn,

- Collapse -
Thanks

Hello HDTech,

I've registered at this forum because I saw you answering technical questions around and thought: Maybe I will get aid by Samsung.

I have been right, today I made as you said and my TV is now working perfectly together with my HTPC, so very very very thanks you, you made a great service here.

Middlehorn

- Collapse -
Thanks

middlehorn,

CNET Forums