Question

Samsung UA46ES6200M connect wirelessly to a hard disk ?

Hello all,

I'm trying for a lot of time to browse the HDD connected to the Samsung TV through my home wireless net.

i have found across the web only things like "Allshare" app.

how can i just map the HDD connected to the TV and read/write/delette and copy files to it through wireless ?

for an example, when my Xtramer is connected to my home network i can copy files edit or delette files from the HDD connect to the streamer.

Pleaaasssseee advise ?

Thanks A lot !

YA.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung UA46ES6200M connect wirelessly to a hard disk ?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung UA46ES6200M connect wirelessly to a hard disk ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I took a quick look and didn't see NAS support.

Did you try this HDD on a DLNA server?

As to edit, delete, isn't that a PC thing? This is a TV.
Bob

- Collapse -
different view

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply, what i meant was - When a streamer (Xtreamer) is connected to the home network i can share the hard disk which connected to it in my network and by that, i can browse into the hard drive from any PC in my network and copy/delete files to it as well.

Thanks mate,

Yehuda.A

- Collapse -
As a PC is one thing and a TV is another.

The only trouble I see today is that folk are expecting the PC experience on a TV.
Bob

CNET Forums