Question

Samsung UA40D5500 All Share Problem

Hi Guys,

Just bought a UA40D5500 LED TV a few weeks ago, I am trying to run HD movies of MKV format size is around 10gb .. but after every now and then it buffers which stops the movie for some time ...

the laptop which I am playing from is dual core machine with 3gb ram and my windows page file can reach 5gb ... my c: drive has 10 gb free space as well...

I have used software like gamebooster which close all unnecessary process which are not required for games and movies .. but still the problem is there..

Earlier, I posted here the problem when u directly run the HD movie from Harddisk attached with the TV and the movie was stopping on certain areas... this problem is still there ...

is there any way i can run these HD files uninterrupted??

Waiting for your valuable info...

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung UA40D5500 All Share Problem
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung UA40D5500 All Share Problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
MKV over DLNA can be problematic.

You may have to encode that video again but in formats that work better.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
chek ur hdd

i had the same problem a fewer days back.... and finally i got blue screen and all was gone. system recovery or system repair nothing worked... it was hard disk problem i changed the original with Seagate hybrid 500 gb and now everything is fine i can play anything on my Panasonic lcd hd or bluray. u may try this

CNET Forums