Good day everyone,
Yes, I know, another thread about this. But I'm at a loss here...
So recently, about a week ago, my tv started randomly turning off and then on by itself, the whole process taking about 10 seconds top. After a while though, things get normal again. Meaning that after a few hours of being on, it will stay on and will stop turning off and on again by itself.
Now I've googled and looked around this very forum (and several others) but couldn't find a solution to my problem at all.
- The capacitors are all okay
- Leaving it unplugged for 24h didn't do it
- Used several HDMI cables to no avail
- Using several products didn't do it either: wheter it's watching tv, using a console or watching a movie on a computer plugged on the tv through hdmi cables, the tv will switch off and on by itself
- I tried unplugging the control buttons directly on the tv but doing so also turns off the remote control sensor so there was no way to turn the tv on at all
- I cleaned the male pins of the cables I had access to inside the tv but it didn't change anything either
I guess the next step is changing the whole motherboard? Or am I missing something? Oh and the warranty is off by now, I've had this tv for a bit more than 2 years now.
TV is a Samsung 46" LED SMART TV
MFD: October 2012
In advance, thanks a lot anyone and everyone for your help!