My thread- Samsung: TV On-going Power Supply Failures, file complaint w/BBB

Make sure you post so the thread.

If your unit is out of warranty:
File a complaint with all three listed below, we the screwed over have to unite our complaints and bury Samsung for this until they act in a responsible way. We shouldn't have to call two, three, four times for them to do the right thing.

Every time someone shopping for a Samsung TV uses an internet search we want them to see a screen full of dissatisfied owners. Companies like Samsung only react when it hits them in the pocket and cost them more money for their arrogance than doing the right thing.
Be sure to go sites like amazon, consumer reports and file a negative review for the product.


Since Samsung US is Headquartered in NJ you can file a complaint regardless of your resident state.

- the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey:

- the New Jersey State Attorney Generals Office: the State Office of Consumer Protection at (973) 504-6200.

File your complaint under:
Samsung Electronics America, Samsung Electronics America, Inc
105 Challenger Road
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660-2113
Phone: (201) 229-4000