General discussion

samsung syncmaster 2333 ..SOS

graphic card : geforce x260
system : windows vista (32 bit)
monitor : samsung syncmaster 2333

i downloaded the latest graphic driver .. when i open nvidia control panel the monitor shutdown and open repeatedly with sound like the system can't recognize monitor and when i install the monitor driver it looks like the system read one monitor as two monitors .. and this happens with all the drivers (old & new) and with the two cables (manual&digital)
so what can i do ??

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: samsung syncmaster 2333 ..SOS
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: samsung syncmaster 2333 ..SOS
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
samsung syncmaster 2333 ..SOS

tantouu,

Are you connecting both cables at the same time?

--HDTech

- Collapse -
no

no ,, "DVI" cable only

- Collapse -
no

tantouu,

There are some help guides on the monitor's FAQ page. I think the one may assist in getting your monitor working:

http://tinyurl.com/y5fmsh7

--HDTech

CNET Forums

Forum Info