Question

Samsung Smart TV radio interference

We recently upgraded to a new Samsung Smart TV in our lounge but as soon as it is switched on it disconnects my internet radio in the kitchen. A soon as the tv is switched back off in the lounge the radio reboots and streams perfectly again in the kitchen. Even with the internet switched off the TV immediately disconnects the radio in the kitchen when it is switched on. Both appliances work perfectly including internet access when only one is switched on but when both are asked to work at the same time the radio in the kitchen goes into a constant re- boot cycle until the smart tv is switched off again. Any ideas on solving this problem. ?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung Smart TV radio interference
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung Smart TV radio interference
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Call it in.

I have yet to run into this one but Samsung knows about it. Something about a rogue service/server in their firmware. I've read complaints but no one seems to have a firm fix.

Be sure it's wired.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
re:

Have you tried putting the router on a different channel to see if this would stop the interference?

Regards,

HD Tech

CNET Forums