Question

Samsung smart TV h6400 display

I was watching YouTube on my smart TV, suddenly I saw negative like video with white images on the screen. I exited from YouTube and looked at TV (set top box connected with HDMI ) it also showed the same type of video but menu and other imges was shown nice. Then I turned off and on it again everything was good. Its been only 2 month I bought the TV.
Is this because my display panel is going to damage or it is software issue ? Why this happened?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung smart TV h6400 display
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung smart TV h6400 display
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Bugs.

Flash and YouTube have been iffy for years. Many TV makers have found it difficult to implement Flash since Adobe dropped it for their platforms years ago. If rebooting fixes it, then that may be as good as it gets.

Sorry to write the bad news.

- Collapse -
Answer
Re: H6400

Are you watching YouTube via the YouTube Application?

We would recommend watching directly from the application. Also, make sure that the unit is completely up to date on firmware.

Regards,
HD Tech

- Collapse -
Yes

Yes I use YouTube app downloaded from Samsung app store to watch YouTube videos

- Collapse -
Re: Yes

If the firmware is completely up to date on the unit and it continues the symptoms described, I would recommend reaching out to our Remote Management team, so we can see the symptoms first hand to find the best way to tackle it. Please call 1-800-726-7864.

Regards,
HD Tech

CNET Forums