Question

Samsung Smart Tv Apps not loading

Oct 13, 2014 2:34PM PDT

I have a Samsung UN60HU8500F TV that will not load the apps after the smart hub was reset. All I see on the Samsung Apps page are webbrowser and e-manual. When I go to the most popular list and try to download netflix it says "The function is currently not supported"

The recommended apps list is blank.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung Smart Tv Apps not loading
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung Smart Tv Apps not loading
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
(NT) Supp
Nov 7, 2015 9:45PM PST
- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung Smart Tv Apps not loading
Oct 13, 2014 2:49PM PDT

i cant loading too. I dont know, where the problem?

- Collapse -
To 857 as well.
Oct 13, 2014 9:04PM PDT

The Samsung server/services look to be still in trouble. Sorry but I can't explain why. Let Samsung explain?
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Same Issue here
Dec 10, 2014 3:07PM PST

I have the same issue here. I have a Samsung UNH60H7150. I rest the smart hub. Afterwards, only web browser and e-manual show. I get same error "function is currently not supported." Did anybody ever find any type of answer or fix?

Thanks

- Collapse -
resolved by call to samsung
Dec 10, 2014 11:01PM PST

I had to resort to a call to samsung and turn on remote management, the technician that helped had to try several things, but was able to fix the issue after about 45 minutes.

I hope this helps.

Jdg857

- Collapse -
What solved my issue
Oct 3, 2015 2:28PM PDT

What finally solved this issue for me was unplugging the TV from power and waiting 2 minutes. The. I plug it back in and about one minute later all my apps were back and I was able to download new ones again.

- Collapse -
Samsung apps
Nov 30, 2015 7:27PM PST

Just bought a Samsung smart tv. No apps would load, pandora. I went to the search button in the Samsung smarthub and entered pandora. Same screen showed up but I was able to download pandora.

- Collapse -
Answer
Straight out the box issue.
Oct 29, 2015 4:35AM PDT

I was getting this straight away, just after completing the setup.

I ended up powering off for a minute, then registered for a Samsung account (while I waited). Power it back up, logged into the account. This time apps worked fine. Couldn't say which part - if any - made it work 2nd time.

Seems to be an odd, intermittent error.

CNET Forums

Forum Info