Question

Samsung Smart Smart View app not working on my TV

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and my TV is a UN55D6000SFXZA. Please help!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung Smart Smart View app not working on my TV
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung Smart Smart View app not working on my TV
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
(NT) Smart wives is not working on my Samsung
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Samsung 55 Flat QLED and Samsung 55 Curved QLED Series 7

I want to clarify if both TVs Curved and Flat have Smart View Feature or only the Flat one.
On Samsung.ca it it shows under specification that Flat has smart view feature but the curved one has not. I am not sure if this is true or mistyping online only. The same Samsung Connect feature. It shows only the flat one has it (Yes) but the curved one has not (No)

Any help please ?

- Collapse -
Please avoid burying your questions in old posts.
- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung smart iview app

The dual TV option is not even showing up on my tablet.

- Collapse -
Re: Samsung smart iview app

Hey smoeller21,

The reason it's not working is that only models greater or equal to LED ES7500. Hope that's not too disappointing.

-- HD Tech

- Collapse -
Samsung Smart Smart View app not working on my TV and tablet

I have a galaxy 2 10.1 tablet and the samsung pn51e550 tv. I spoke with someone via the live chat on samsung.com and they told me that my tv was compatible. When I try to use the app it doen't work. I bought this tablet based on what I was told about this feature working with my TV. Can you tell me if this TV model is compatible with smart view?

- Collapse -
Re: Samsung Smart Smart View app not working on my TV and ta
- Collapse -
Samsung smart view dual screen does not work.

Hi,
I did buy a SAMSUNG UE55ES8005 + Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 WiFi, GT-P3110, when i try to run the samsung app smart view, the duel service does not work, it is strange because both the TV and the Tab sails together and according to Samsung they are tottaly combatible with each other, but unfortunatlly it never worked, any suggestion or idea is preciaited..

- Collapse -
Over in the CNET Networking Forum

The last addition I made to the Samsung Owner's Start Here post adds a common issue. There are a lot more but your post makes me want to check that out.
Bob

- Collapse -
Re: Samsung smart view dual screen does not work

Hi Samsung3311,

Thanks for your message. But just so you know, I support US products and customers. And from what I can tell, this model is for Sweden. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) So if you want the most accurate information, here's the Samsung Sweden portal for support on that product: http://www.samsung.com/se/support/model/UE55ES8005UXXE

Hope this helps you!

Regards,
HD Tech

- Collapse -
authentication failure

I have a galaxy tab 2 10.1 fully up to date but it wont connect to my new samsung smart tv ue50f6400.
it says it has an authentication error but it worked on my brothers galaxy s3 mobile phone

- Collapse -
Re: authentication failure
- Collapse -
Answer
Smart View for 2015 Samsung TV models not yet available?

I recently bought a 2015 model Samsung. I selected the J6300 instead of the J6200 partly because the former was said to allow "TV-to-mobile mirroring." I downloaded the latest version of the IOS app required to use this feature, Smart View 2.0. But when I selected my TV model, I received the following error message: "The selected TV does not support Smart View 2.0." I opened the following chat session, which explains the error message but does not solve the problem:

info: Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Sadie'. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.
info: Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK1125604148814X
Sadie: Hi, thank you for reaching out to Samsung technical support. How may I assist you?
Visitor: I am trying to use Smart View 2.0 with my un65J6300. The app is running on my iPhone 6. I receive an error message: "The selected TV doesn't support Smart View 2.0." I thought Smart View 2.0 was supposed to work with Samsung TVs built on or after 2014. What's wrong?
Sadie: I will be glad to assist you with the Smart View 2.0 issue.
Sadie: As per the information in our resources, Smart View 2.0 is available only for 2014 model TV's, as of now the compatible Smart View 2,0 app is not yet released for 2015 model TV's.
Visitor: So there will be a new app for 2015 model TV"s? Do you have a planned release date?
Sadie: The compatible Smart View 2.0 app is yet to be released, as of now there is no ETA, once the app is released, it will be posted on Samsung web site.
Visitor: Do you mind if I post this chat online? I'm sure a lot of other Samsung owners would appreciate knowing about this.
Visitor: You say that the app will be posted on the Samsung web site. Will there be an Apple IOS version on the Apple App store?
Sadie: To get the chat transcript of this session, please click on the blue "X" button on your chat console at the end of chat and please fill your valuable survey and provide your e-mail ID, the chat transcription will be send to your e-mail ID.

- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung Smart View app not supporting Samsung LED65

As this app doen't support the Samsung LED65 TV, please tell me if there is another way to use my smartphone (Samsung S5) as a keyboard for the browser on the TV.
Many thanks !!

- Collapse -
Answer
Smart view não funciona

Na minha smart tv não funciona a smart view
À alguma atualização para a UE46ES7000 ?

CNET Forums

Forum Info