Samsung forum

Alert

SAMSUNG SHIPS OLD KODAK CAMERA INSTEAD OF GALAXY CAMERA

by bajnouka / July 28, 2013 3:49 PM PDT

I am SHOCKED with this experience with SAMSUNG costumer service!!!
My brother gave me in my Birthday 6/11/2013 a gift- Samsung GALAXY Camera that he purchased online from SAMSUNG USA website directly...When I opened the sealed box...it had cheap, old Kodak camera and an old power charger...I thought it was a JOKE. My brother was shocked too to see this and I contacted CS who asked me if I kept the Fed Ex box that it came with and I said no one keeps the shipment box for any reason...so they denied my claim...I called again and they promise to escalate to management and I waited 3 weeks then they inform me that the case was denied again but I don't know in what basis...I asked to give me any contacts in the management level and they declined my request. I told the representative that I will talk to all my friends about my experience...I put claims in The FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection, BBB, New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs and all review sites that I can reach...they said do whatever you like!!!!!!!!!!! the claim is DENIED.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: SAMSUNG SHIPS OLD KODAK CAMERA INSTEAD OF GALAXY CAMERA
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: SAMSUNG SHIPS OLD KODAK CAMERA INSTEAD OF GALAXY CAMERA
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: SAMSUNG SHIPS OLD KODAK CAMERA INSTEAD OF GALAXY CAMERA
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / July 29, 2013 7:21 AM PDT

Hi bajnouka,

I apologize for your experience thus far. If you could post your transaction number, I'd like to see if we can investigate this issue for you.

Regards,
HD Tech

Collapse -
MY ORDER NUMBER
by bajnouka / July 29, 2013 6:39 PM PDT

Hi Samsung,
Thank you for your reply. Here is my order number and address where it was shipped.

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to remove exposed email address which is not needed for this discussion. on 07/30/2013 at 9:41 AM PT

Collapse -
Order number
by bajnouka / July 29, 2013 6:40 PM PDT
In reply to: MY ORDER NUMBER

I apologize, here is the order number:
Order 9953135221

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to remove personal info which is not needed for this discussion. Transaction number is all that is needed. on 07/30/2013 at 9:42 AM PT

Collapse -
Re: SAMSUNG SHIPS OLD KODAK CAMERA INSTEAD OF GALAXY CAMERA
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / July 30, 2013 7:39 AM PDT
In reply to: Order number

Hi bajnouka,

Thanks for that information! After reviewing your case, I see it has been handled by the appropriate team. I stand by their determination.

Regards,
HD Tech

Collapse -
SAMSUNG SHIPS OLD KODAK CAMERA INSTEAD OF GALAXY CAMERA
by bajnouka / July 30, 2013 3:07 PM PDT

I am really SHOCKED again by the Samsung USA team the way they handle my case. Can you explain to me on what basis you denied my case???...We paid $500 for Galaxy camera and instead you scammed us with cheap junk Kodak camera...Basically you are saying: "We rubbed you and now go do whatever you want". I don't know where did you get that power to rub US citizens without punishment!!!!. We work hard for our $$$ and you can not just take our $$$ and deny my right to get whatever I paid for. I promise, I will do whatever it takes to get my $$$ back...I am posting my case in every review forums...blogs, youtube and social media. My lawyer is drafting a letter to Samsung Corporate office and much more.....

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.