General discussion

Samsung service menu wrong configuration

Hi I am having a 22" samsung plano tv and i went to service menu using (info + menu + mute + power )
and configured pip though my tv doesn't support , and that's it every this is a mess Sad.
now i could not power on my tv.
i thought if any thing is wrong i can reset using the service menu but even i can't enter the service menu..
Sad
so any help on this is appreciated..
I am good at software and hardware also.
so if complex solution also please post so that i can try..

Thanks in advance...
PLEASE REPLY....
Happy Happy Happy

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung service menu wrong configuration
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung service menu wrong configuration
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -

devcrave,

I can't comment on Service Menu issues. More people do something that causes the TV not to work when entering that menu. When that happens, I can't assist - you'll have to call the Samsung customer service center in your region for additional assistance.

--HDTech

- Collapse -
Thank you

Thank you for your reply and is it a complex process or an easier one.
I an just curious to know..
I logged a service request ...
before that i am just checking it is a complex solution...
does he need to open the TV for fixing this??

Thanks

- Collapse -
Thank you

devcrave,

Depends on what was changed. I just don't know. The tech would be able to speak on that after he inspects is.

There are lots of different options in that menu - It's just impossible to know.

--HDTech

- Collapse -

Hi, I had done same to my TV and can not turn it on now. Would you share how your issue was fixed.
Is there a direct way to reset to factory settings?

/Kashif

CNET Forums

Forum Info