Question

Samsung screen off on 2017 smart tv

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how you can turn the screen off or put a screen saver on when listening to music on your tv?

Thanks

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung screen off on 2017 smart tv
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung screen off on 2017 smart tv
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Without the full model number

Or better yet a link to Samsung.com for your model, it's unlikely since most TVs don't do this.

Call 800SAMSUNG if you are in the USA for a faster answer.

- Collapse -
Number

Thank you for replying. Sorry it’s on behalf of my in laws so I don’t know the full info straight away.

They believe it model is MU 7070?

Thanks.

- Collapse -
Nothing noted about this in the manual.
- Collapse -
Thanks.

Ok that’s such a shame. Thank you for your help.

CNET Forums

Forum Info