Samsung QLED packing material Identification

Image Link
I am trying to identify where I can inquire about this packing material used on the face of the screen for samsung led tv's. I am in an unrelated industry and wish to find out what this is and who makes it to use for my company's product protection. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Discussion is locked
Reply to: Samsung QLED packing material Identification
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung QLED packing material Identification
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

CNET Forums