Unplug all cables. Then pull the power plugs on everything. Wait about 10 minutes.
Apply power and HDMI to 2 devices to test this again. If not, it needs repair.
As to the Anynet that's just 2 pins on the HDMI connection. The video data is on other pins. You can blow up one function without losing the other.
I need to get you help !!!
Issue = The HDMI ports cannot detected any signal. It looks like something had blocked the HDMI ports.
Brand = Samsung
Model = PN60E7000
Type = Plasma
1) The TV can detect the Anynet+ feature from my Samsung Blu-Ray, but the image is not recognized.
2) I tried with other devices with the same result: "Signal not detected".
3) Also, I tried with many other HDMI cables with the same result.
4) All the rest of the ports are working well.
5) The screen / image is great, not issues detected.
6) All the apps run well.
7) The firmware is updated.
I'd appreciate your help!!!!