Question

Samsung Plasma Wont turn on "No Bulged Caps"???????????

Well after removing the back of the tv and taking a look around noticed the caps were all perfect and none of them were leaking or bulged. Contacted Samsung and they let me know my tv was out of warrenty. Told me to contact a repair guy. Would like to find out how to fix this myself so heres my issue
Tv has red light on bottom of the corner indicating tvs plugged in, hit the on button and it clicks once, then clicks 3 or 4 more times, and shuts off. Like i said caps are all perfectly fine according to appearance.... what would be the issue if the caps arnt blown?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung Plasma Wont turn on "No Bulged Caps"???????????
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung Plasma Wont turn on "No Bulged Caps"???????????
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Wait. How many sets are you working on?

This does not agree exactly with your other post.

- Collapse -
Answer
Plasma won't turn on

More than likely it is the main power board.

CNET Forums