General discussion

samsung p3600 blu-ray frozen

I have the p3600 and when i turn it on it never loads. I never makes it to the main menu screen at all and the buttons on the remote dnt work when it gets to this point. Theres nothing on the screen either, its not black its just that blueish background. ive tried unplugging it or putting a disc in right before it freezes to see if that would make it load but nothing works. ive only had this for not even a whole year. I was wondering if there is someway i can reset it or something. Any help is much apreciated.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: samsung p3600 blu-ray frozen
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: samsung p3600 blu-ray frozen
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Not a whole year means warranty.

Be sure you call it in before it's too late!

Kees

- Collapse -
number?

i cant find my papers anywhere and i know i dnt have the box anymore. Do you have any idea what number to call?

- Collapse -
Re: number
- Collapse -
thanks

it was a gift from my mother last x-mas so ill have to ask her where she got it until then ill give the customer support a shot thank you

- Collapse -
samsung p3600 blu-ray frozen

ciccozzis,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your unit.

You can reset the unit by pressing and holding the STOP button.

If you're able to see the blue background, and then it goes black, try connecting it to your TV with the yellow AV composite cable. Often times, changing resolutions will fix that if that's the case.

In the U.S., the Samsung customer service center can be reached at 800-SAMSUNG.

--HDTech

CNET Forums

Forum Info