Question

Samsung model un32h5203af

Nov 25, 2017 11:29PM PST

Voltage from logic board to power board is 26 volts instead of 13 volts on all 4 pins. Please help

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung model un32h5203af
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung model un32h5203af
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Shotgun?
Nov 28, 2017 3:25PM PST

Replace one then the other board. If you don't know which one, replace the cheapest one first.

- Collapse -
Expensive fix for a cheap tv
Nov 30, 2017 1:00PM PST

This does not help isolate the problem board or suggest diagnostic procedure as to why my power board is putting out 26 volts. I tried to discuss this matter personally with the moderator. Don't know? Say So. Well, some days I think I know it all too. Sorry for the diatribe. Just saying.

This is a cheap TV. By the time I replace both boards I can buy a new one.

What may be helpful here for people to discover if there is a good quality TV on the market today. My friends Sony Bravia has lasted 14 years. I don't know the hours of usage on it.

- Collapse -
It's a common complaint about tech today.
Nov 30, 2017 1:32PM PST

Let's say you want to know which board it is. You already know one is bad but can't know if others are bad till you replace it. Sadly that's the breaks for when this happens.

The number of posts about just about any device and maker about longevity is now on the web.

CNET Forums

Forum Info