Question

Samsung ML-2010 Multiple Copies ABEBooks HomeBase

Hello

I recently bought a computer with Windows 7 (previously used Windows XP) and note that whilst most programes print just fine, an old Microsoft Access-based bookseller database program called AbeBooks HomeBase 2.3 (created in 2003) only prints one copy at a time on my Samsung ML-2010 (however many copies you tell it to print). Any tips?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung ML-2010 Multiple Copies ABEBooks HomeBase
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung ML-2010 Multiple Copies ABEBooks HomeBase
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Samsung ML-2010 Multiple Copies ABEBooks HomeBase

Bump

- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Did you try 3.0?
- Collapse -
HomeBase 3 - reply

No I'm afraid I haven't. It's a completely different product in many ways, principally in ABE having control of your data (so far as I can gather). I guess it would be interesting to know if it prints correctly.

- Collapse -
Here's the problem I run into.

One app does that, then others work fine mean that this older app needs a fix. I find consumers don't care who fixes it, just that it gets fixed. Since it's Abe's app, all concerns and bugs are best presented to Abe.
Bob

CNET Forums