TVs & Home Theaters forum

General discussion

Samsung LN-T4061F vs LN-T4065F vs Sony KDL-40V2500

by psuKinger / April 10, 2007 11:14 AM PDT

I'm looking to soon purchase (as in, perhaps, 2 days from now) my first HD-TV.

My criteria: 40", 1080p, flat-panel.

My budget: I'd like to keep it under $2500, hence my elimination of the Sony KDL-40XBR2.

After eliminating the Sony XBR2 due to price, I've found 3 TV's that have really caught my eye, all 3 of them being LCD's. Samsung's LN-T4061F and LN-T4065F, and Sony's KDL-40V2500.

[edit]: As a side note, it's worth mentioning that the Comcast DVR box I currently have has no HDMI Output, but instead a combination of DVI/Optical, and also Component. Comcast tells me they're currently all out of DVR boxes (hard to believe, but whatever), so I'm not on some *wait list* to have my DVR upgraded to one with HDMI output. In the meantime, if I do pick one of these 3 models, I'll probably connect it temporarily via a hefty set of Component Cables, perhaps Monster or BlueJeansCable.

I'm looking for some input/feedback on these 3 models from people who own one or are familiar with one or more of them. I have a few specefics I'd like feedback on:

1) The color-quality of the Samsung's really seems to *pop* in the stores. It's amazing. I can see how it would be awesome for playing video games (I have a 360, will probably get a Wii or a PS3 eventually), and would look stunning for sports games (especially football, but NHL Play-offs are right around the corner). But I could see how it might be a little to *cartoony* for movies, where the Sony seemed to have a softer, more realistic quality to it's earth-tones. Do the settings allow the Samsungs to tone down on the color-sharpness during movies, for a more realistic look?

2) I have yet to actually see a LN-T4065F in person. The local Circuit City only has the T4665F on display, and the local Best Buy hasn't gotten any in yet. I believe the T4665F is suppossed to be the exact same TV as the T4065F. Is it satisfactory to judge the picture/sound quality of the T4065F based on what I'm seeing/hearing in the store with it's 46" brother?

3) Specific thoughts on the Samsung LN-T4061F, and how it's about $200 cheaper than the other 2. Do you believe either of the others is worth the extra $200, and if so, why?

I'm currently leaning towards the Samsung LN-T4065F, but I really like all 3. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about these 3 models, so I can pick the one that's right for me. All 3 look like really quality TV's, though, just trying to figure out which one is the best. Any help/info any of you are able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Samsung LN-T4061F vs LN-T4065F vs Sony KDL-40V2500
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Samsung LN-T4061F vs LN-T4065F vs Sony KDL-40V2500
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
by Riverledge / April 10, 2007 11:59 AM PDT

THE SONY KDL-40XBR2 is available from many high quality retailers for less than $2,500. J&R Electronics (my fave,) for $2,299; B&H Photo $2,395; Amazon $2,389; VANN'S $2,599 (ok, a little over but no shipping charges.)

This HDTV is quite superior compared your other three choices. Really a no-brainer. BUY IT NOW!

Best wishes,

Collapse -
Could you explain what makes it "quite superior"...
by psuKinger / April 10, 2007 12:26 PM PDT

I mean no disrespect when I say this, because it's quite possible (and perhaps even LIKELY) that you know more about LCD HDTV's than I do, but from looking at them in the store, even without regard for price, I don't think I would say the XBR2 is "quite superior". Certainly a very nice TV, and on-par with the other 3 I mentioned, but I certainly didn't sense that it was far and away superior.

In fact, at the circuit city that I've done most of my first-hand research, the only thing about the XBR2 that really seperated itself from the other 3 was the significantly (nearly $500) heftier price tag.

Could you perhaps elaborate as to WHY you believe it to be so much better than my other options?

Collapse -
Hope I don't step on the toes of original posters here who
by NM_Bill / April 10, 2007 1:41 PM PDT

repeatedly comment on the Sony internal processing circuitry producing a picture rather remarkably free of common artifacts in viewing SD (standard definition) which will live with a lot of for some time. I think that's the gist of it, so see for yourself by finding a showroom that will switch the appropriate candidates to an SD feed to see what it amounts for yourself. Some resist. They have the feed often as HD because that's the height of what they're currently selling the capability of.

Obviously legitimate question as most questions are. We see statements here; I for one have asked pointedly for an explanation while not intending to bash the veracity of their opinon. Faitr game, dude.

Collapse -
SD signal picture quality...
by psuKinger / April 10, 2007 10:50 PM PDT

Ok great that's the kind of feedback I was hoping to get. So you're suggesting the Sony models have superior Standard Def Picture Quality...

I did have the guy change the Sasmsung T4061F to a SD channel. I didn't think it looked poor. The Samsung T4065F wasn't hooked up to the coax, so the guy told me he couldn't show me it in SD. Before I pay $$$, though, I'll be sure to see it. The reader reviews of the T4065F and T4665F seem to be very complimentary of it's SD PQ, though.

I will have to revisit the Sony models as well, and compare their SD PQ to that of the Samsungs. Perhaps the Sony does have a superior SD PQ. I will look into this, probably after work today.

Collapse -
Well yeah, info is always better than proceeding from less
by NM_Bill / April 11, 2007 1:14 AM PDT

knowledge. Many factors that come up here are so individualistic. Any signs of gray cloudiness rather than deep solid blacks will drive someone to distraction while not another. Also things like motion lag (most often as to LCDs) are either totally unacceptable or who gives a darn as rather insignificant.

There is actually a body of documentation here, within past threads about quite a lot of sets providing SD with so much static/artifacts (whatever you want to call it) that they feel very justified spending extra to avoid it. On the other hand, a lot of posters just can't go a thousand dollars (or even several) but want to join the improved resolution of HD.

SD artifacts are somethng many would like to see addressed in reviews, but it is very much missing most of the time. It's the sort of thing like looking at two LCD sets. The actual manufacture of LCD screens is centralized with a few actual makers. In turn they wholesale to many TV brands. LCD manufacture is difficult & they still haven't managed to have consistent excellence. Reject rates are high. Even those that make that cut are progressively graded as to amount of dead pixels. So then, the wholesaled units have a significant cost difference. Off brands are buying those lesser graded screens.

Then, beyond the screens, the internal circuitry can be so-so sloppy or wirth extra cost if it leads to utmost performance. Whether one wants to pay extra or not is always a pocketbook issue. Is a premium worth it to me? Always a factor, but without one's highest knowledge of the current market, one may not even be aware of a factor they might consider seriously. SD display quality on an HD set is one of those.

Collapse -
SD picture quality on HD set
by santoro11 / January 8, 2008 9:49 PM PST

I appreciate the info you shared. Prior to understanding some of the technical issues, I returned an HD set bec of the horrible PQ of an SD channel. Recently, I talked to Direct TV tech support. The discussion led to the 2009 changeover to digital. The Direct TV person told me it will only have an impact on Cable feed because they still have analog channels. Satellite will not be changed at all. So, if that is true, can we expect the continuation of poor PQ in SD channels. I, for one, don't want to spend thousands on a tv and then have half the channels look terrible, even if the other half look spectacular. Any thoughts or tweaks that might make the SD channels improve. Thanks

Collapse -
Help... SD Picture Quality not so impressive
by shivang13 / October 2, 2007 10:51 PM PDT

MR Samsung,

I just got my 4065F delivered yesterday. The FW is 1032/1009. Manufactured in August 07. I have hooked up the xbox360 with the HDMI cable that it came with and it plays great no issues there. I connected my Dish Networks VP211 HD Receiver via the xbox HDMI no signal, so I used the component cables and it works good.

The issue:
HD via component looks good but the SD has a lot of noise in the picture. I used the calibration thread to set the Standard and Movie mode up but that did not help. The SD picture was better on my 5 years old Toshiba Tube. Any reason why SD is not clear and smooth?

Any direction of help will be appreciated.

Collapse -
SD PQ: Stretching Image vs. Chopping off
by psuKinger / April 11, 2007 12:09 AM PDT

Because of the post about SD PQ, I asked a few of my coworkers who own HDTV's (sadly, none of them have any of the 3 models I'm looking at).

Does anybody know if any/all of these tv's have the ability to not *stretch* the Standard Def broadcast to fill the whole wide-screen TV, but instead only show the SD broadcast at the SD aspect ratio (leaving the edges of my widescreen *chopped off*).

I still think I'm going to avoid the XBR2 because of price (even if it is ~ $2500, it's still more than the other 3 if you can find them on sale). I also kind of like the aesthetic look of the Samsungs (all black and shiney) when compared to the Sony KDL model. While aesthetics certainly arn't priority #1 for me, it is a check in the "pros" column.

Collapse -
What I may know
by gss0279 / April 11, 2007 7:10 AM PDT

I own the Samsung lnt5265f and it is awesome. SD or especially HDTV. I owned the Sony KDL52XBR2 and returned it because of bad ghosting and clouds. Also the black level on the samsung is untouched by the Sony.

I am sorry that I did not comment on the exact ones you are looking for but they pretty much are but bigger. I would definitely do the 65 series over the 61 series because of the SD thing. Way better and the price is more but worth it.

Also Samsung is the same company that makes the picture for the Sony, so they have the exact same picture equipment.

Collapse -
samsung lnt4065f
by jeremy demetrioff / November 19, 2009 10:49 AM PST
In reply to: What I may know

I can tell you all, hands down the samsung lnt4065f offers superb picture quality. One reason i know its better than anything else is because i have a sony xbr2 and i cant even compare it to my samsung lnt4065f. I wish i never wasted 3000 on the sony. The sony has a dull look to the picture and my samsung is bright, shiny, lifelike. has atleast 2x better picture . My friends say the same. also, For gaming, samsung is much better. Cant even compare it. Honestly for all you people that think sony is good, your only paying for the name.

Collapse -
by Riverledge / September 9, 2007 9:49 AM PDT

Collapse -
samsung lnt4065f is superior to xbr ( review)
by jeremy demetrioff / February 5, 2010 5:15 AM PST

the xbr2 .. there is no way IT IS AS GOOD AS THE LNT4065F!! NOT EVEN CLOSE. How do i know this . I have both tvs and i must say the glossy screen on the samsung LNT4065F boosts the black levels and makes colors significantly more vibrant, The xbr2 has a matte finish and the colors are much more dule, the sony has bad clouding problems. All in all, there is no way i would ever buy a sony product again. I also work at bestbuy in home electronics and know that samsung builds sony tvs. Go to and see the reviews on the best hd tvs in the world. Samsung(led and lcd) and panasonic(plasma) are leading the way, So if your looking for a ccfl backlite lcd, by all means samsung. If your looking for plasma, panasonic.

Collapse -
Thoughts on the 4061 & 4065
by Mr__S / April 11, 2007 2:16 PM PDT

PsuKinger -

First off, I'm bias because I work at Samsung. I say that upfront so it doesn't look like I am trying to trick anyone or pretend I'm a general consumer.

The two Samsung models you are looking at are excellent TVs. I recently saw them in our showroom and they are really impressive. If the 4065 is in your budget, I would go with that one over the 4061. However, the 4061 is still a great TV. We have received several very positive comments on these TVs. If you decide to go with one of them, I am positive you will not be disappointed.

To answer your questions,

1 - Yes, you can adjust the picture very easily on both Samsung models. The picture you saw in the store was just a setting the store must have put on the TV.

2 - Yes, the 4065 and the 4665 are the same TV with the same features. It's just a different size TV.

3 - The main difference between the 4061 and the 4065 is the contrast ratio. The 4065 is 15,000 to 1 & the 4061 is 10,000 to 1. The 4065 has something called "super clear panel" which displays blacks the way they should be displayed - very deep and dark. This helps the colors jump off the screen. I notice a little difference when they are side by side but some people think the 4061 is perfectly fine for them.

If I can help you with anything else. let me know. Good luck with your decision.

Mr. Samsung

Collapse -
Concerned about *reflections/glare*...
by psuKinger / April 11, 2007 11:36 PM PDT

Thanks for the response! I agree, both TVs are very nice, and I'm probably going with one of them instead of the Sony.

I like the superior contrast ratio and the better sound of the 4065F (also nice that it's a little lighter)... my only concern is the *glossy* screen (I believe you're referring to it as the "super clear panel"). It certainly looks great in Circuit City, but I'm reading some posts on AVSForums about it being susceptible to reflections/glare... and that the 4061F doesn't suffer from these *glare* issues.

Do you have any thoughts on this? Obviously, I've only been able to stare at the screen for an hour or so, in store conditions. I havn't seen it in my living room, in the evening, with the overhead light off but the lamp next to the couch on... should I be concerned?

What I'm leaning towards doing is buying the 4665F, taking it home and finding out if the glare IS an issue. If it is, I'll bring it back to CC and (hopefully) exchange it for the 4061F. Does anybody know how easy it is to exchange with Circuit City (I think I have 30 days from purchase)... would this work for me?

Collapse -
CC returns within 30 days
by Mr__S / April 12, 2007 4:31 AM PDT

psuKinger -

When I saw the TVs, I didn't see any refelctions or glare on the screen but I was in a showroom that didn't have sunlight coming in from the window. I have noticed glare on TVs in the past so I think I would have noticed it if I saw it. The super clear panel (which deepens the blacks) may cause a little reflection but I haven't experience it myself. The only thing I saw was an amazing HD picture. I would love to watch Planet Earth on that TV. Do you watch that Discovery series? That's amazing...

To answer your other question, Circuit City has a 30 day return policy. If I was you, i would start with the 4065 and see if you experience any reflection issues.

Good Luck,

Mr. Samsung.

Collapse -
I have the 4061F
by xZeroFX / March 1, 2008 8:35 PM PST

I just got it. I use to have a sony 32' Bravia and this set blows that away. I have noticed that samsung tvs have much better color to them compared to the sony tvs in this price range. I just got my 4061F at bestbuy for $1170 (an amazing price). They were having a sale over at CC that was going to start on 3/2/08 for $1200 and bestbuy agreed to match the price and take a 10% off discount from the difference.

Personally I would rather buy it a CC. I like the customer service there a lot more and when you buy an HDTV there you get 3 free BluRay movies (make sure you ask them about that because sometimes they don't tell you). I only got it at bestbuy because I have those movies already so the extra $30 off was a better deal for me.

If you have any questions about the 4061F feel free to ask and I will try to answer it the best I can.

Collapse -
go for the 4065f NOT THE 4061F YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WH
by jeremy demetrioff / February 5, 2010 5:26 AM PST

BY ALL MEANS GO WITH THE LNT65F SERIES, Believe me , like MR.SAMSUNG SAID, for the extra 200 more in price you get 25 percent better picture ( rough estimate) the glossy screen is amazing. It is basically a clear panel which allows the ccfl backlight to diffuse through the screen itself. This gives the tv unbelievable black levels and vibrant colors. BELIEVE ME , THE BEST TVS ARE SAMSUNG, SONY IS BEHIND THEM AND HAVE BEEN SINCE 2007. THE 4061F SAMSUNG DOESNT HAVE THE GLOSSY SCREEN, and the 4065f does, making it a far better tv with a tiny bit more glare,

Collapse -
WARNING: about the HDMI on Samsung LCD TVs
by BriMercer / April 14, 2007 9:54 AM PDT

Hello everyone. I just purchased the Samsung LN-T4065F, the 40" version of the TV. It's a great TV but for one pretty significant problem. I wanted to warn those folks who are considering buying this TV and seek advice from anyone who finds a solution.

As report, the picture is great, but when hooking up DVD players that upscale progressive scan signals through HDMI, an error message appears on the set that reads "Mode Not Supported". No sound, no picture. I've tried all the options on DVD player, changing it from 480p to 720p to 1080i and all I get is "Not Supported Mode". A Google search for "Samsung HDMI not supported mode" shows internet forums reporting this problem all over the place. Some report that Samsung is aware of the problem and has no fix.

Note, you can watch DVD through regular old component video, but -- of course -- the crisp picture that the DVD player once delivered look hideous now. Also, since there is only 2 component slots, suddenly those three HDMIs are useless and I don't have enough inputs for all my components.

I've called Samsung and talked to the first level of support, but they say I need to talk to Level 2 tech support. I'm not confident that they're going to help.

1) Does anyone out there have a solution to this issue?
2) Can anyone recommend a source re: where to go to solve the issue or does this TV simply have to go back.

The one thing I can't test is to see if an HDMI signal sent at 1080p will work. Still, you'd think for the $$$ I paid, it would support basic vanilla progressive scan.

Collapse -
I chose the 4065F
by psuKinger / April 15, 2007 12:00 AM PDT

I ended up buying the 4065F. So far, I'm very pleased. The picture is stunning. My biggest concern was the *glare* from the glossy screen, and so far, I"m pleased to say that the only time I struggle with reflections is when the power is off. When the tv is running, it rarely suffers from glare, and when it does, it's very faint.

The picture is stunning. So far, I'm very pleased.

Collapse -
by rheend / January 9, 2008 5:25 AM PST
In reply to: I chose the 4065F

Is the glare on the 4065 worse than on a CRT screen, or comparable?

Collapse -
Re: HDMI and Samsung LCD HDTVs
by Mr__S / April 16, 2007 1:48 AM PDT

BriMercer -

I work for Samsung and I'm happy to help if I can. I'm not a service or support guy but I have friends in the building that might be able to answer your question.

I do know that this is not a universal problem. We have tested several DVD upconverters with our TVs and they have worked fine. If this is an issue, it's probably a compatibility issue with the brand of DVD upconverter that you own and the Samsung LCD you own. If you can get me the brand and model of your DVD player, I can ask our tech guys if they have a solution for this issue. Also ? what HDMI jack were you using on the TV?

I?m not an expert on these things but I remember reading that early versions of HDMI had a loose definition of what HDMI actually was and this caused some compatibility issues across different brands. Newer versions of HDMI are much more consistent and the problems you are facing will significantly decline in the next year or so (with all brands of TVs and HDMI devices).

If you get me the DVD upconverter info, I?ll see how I can help.

Mr. Samsung

Collapse -
HDMI Issues
by BriMercer / April 16, 2007 3:14 AM PDT

Mr. Samsung,

Thanks for your help. The DVD player is a Sony DVPNC85HB, purchased in January 2007. I tried it in each of the HDMI slots but all had the same problem.

This particular DVD player doesn't upconvert to 1080p. 1080i is as high as it goes.

Collapse -
hdmi message-mode not supported
by 2songs / September 8, 2007 9:50 PM PDT
In reply to: HDMI Issues

Hi. I hope someone out there can help me. Just bought a Samsung LA46M81BD LCD TV and a LG HDD/DVD Recorder Model No RH1888H. I have connected both equipment using a Monster 400 HDMI cable. When I play a dvd and select HDMI1 as the input source on the tv, I get audio but no video. I just see a blue screen on my tv with the message "mode not supported". Tried plugging cable into HDMI2 outlet on tv but still the same. Have resorted to using S Video instead which works fine but still would like to get the hdmi issue fixed as I was told picture quality is better. So, anyone out there with a solution, please let me know. Would really appreciate the help.

Collapse -
Apple TV and LNT-4965F - No sound on HDMI
by agpdx / April 29, 2007 3:45 PM PDT

Mr. Samsung - hope you are still on this.

I just got the LN-T4065F and it is LCD TV I have seen and very happy. HOWEVER, I have a big problem. Although my Apple TV will show the video on the TV when connected over HDMI - I get no sound ---

Have you heard of this issue before? All the issues I have heard of HMDI compatability of Samsung 4065 have to do with video - none about sound.

PLEASE HELP. I really do not want to return this TV but I do like my APPLE TV and would like to be able to use it with this - since it has all my videos etc on it.

Collapse -
Thoughts on Apple TV and 4665
by Mr__S / April 30, 2007 12:01 AM PDT

Avi -

This is a tricky one. No one has heard of this problem but we are now looking into it. One of our guys went through both the Apple TV manual and the LN-T4665 manual looking for some info. From what he can see, there is a possible work around:

Connect the Apple TV via HDMI to HDMI input 1 and then connect audio cables from the Apple TV to those inputs just to the left of HMDI 1. See if that works.

The Apple site also had a suggestion:

Apple TV: HDMI audio no longer working

Issue or symptom
Apple TV may stop playing audio via HDMI device (TV, AV receiver, HDMI switcher).

Products affected
Apple TV
There can be a number of reasons why HDMI audio has stopped working. Switching devices using AV receivers, HDMI switches, using HDMI splitters, or removing an HDMI cable and plugging it back in when all the devices in use are powered on may cause Apple TV's audio output to stop. To correct this condition, you can try the following:

Note that if one of these steps brings the audio back, you don't need to continue with the other steps.

Change the TV's input selection to something other than HDMI (component, for example) and then switch back.
If the unit in question is an AV receiver or HDMI switch, change the selection to something else and then back to Apple TV's setting.
Unplug the HDMI cable from Apple TV, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
Unplug the power cable from Apple TV, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
Unplug the power cable from the TV, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
Power off all HDMI devices and power them back on in the following order: TV, AV receiver, then Apple TV.
Using the Apple remote, press both Menu and Menu down/scroll (-) for about 6 seconds to reset Apple TV. After the Apple TV is finished rebooting, select Restart from the Recovery menu.

Mr. Samsung

Collapse -
Question regarding refresh rate and image blurring
by agmariona / May 2, 2007 12:03 AM PDT

Hello Mr. Samsung,

I was wondering if you knew about "Movie Plus"? Is it similar to Sony's "motionflow"?

It is advertised in the UK on the new Samsung LCDs but not in the US. I called Samsung and spoke with someone that said all the new ones have it here in the US, but I did not really belive the answer.

Collapse -
No Sound when connecting Apple TV to 4065
by agpdx / May 7, 2007 5:09 PM PDT

Mr Samsung

Thank you very much for researching this. Unfortunately, I had already tried all this and none worked. Before I state this, I must say, YES I was aware that I could use the analog audio output from the Apple TV and listen to the sound but that is not ideal since the analog audio is not the same quality (digital 5.1) as the HDMI. Besides the HDMI should work.

When I called your support group they told me that 4065 is using the strict HDMI 1.3 protocol and according to them if Apple does not work - it is because Apple is not adhering to this - Apple claims they are since it works on other TV's (they hooked it to Sony and it worked fine).

I like the 4065 and am not about to take it back but I am really hoping Samsung can help..since on APple Forum there are others who have complained about this and are taking the Samsung TVs 4061 and 4065 back.

Collapse -
Fix for no sound via HDMI on Apple TV is software update
by tjbigor / July 12, 2007 9:35 AM PDT

I had the exact same problem (no audio via HDMI with Apple TV, on Samsung LN-T4065). Download the latest Apple TV software update -- it FIXES the problem. This is the update that adds support for YouTube videos. Via the settings menu, select update software. Looks like the problem really was Apple's software. They DO NOT document the HDMI version they support, so perhaps the Sony TV they plugged it into supported HDMI version 1.2 or lower.

Hope this helps.

Collapse -
Samsung 4061F - Cable TV video and HDMI problems
by kurushmistry / October 28, 2007 10:50 AM PDT

Hi Mr Samsung,

I have two problems with my samsung 4061F LCD HDTV, while connecting a Time warner Cable DVR box to it. The DVR box is scientific atlanta Explorer 8300HD.
1) If I connect the cable box via the regular component cables and use the 16:9 picture mode, the regular channel(not HD) picture is too small to fit on the TV. I have to use the zoom picture mode, which cuts off the picture a bit from the sides. The HD channels fit perfectly in the 16:9 mode though. If I connect using the S-video cable, then the converse occurs, the regular channels fit fine but the HD has bands on the top and bottom. So either way, I cannot watch both the regular and HD channels perfectly.
2) I have the same HDMI problem as others have cited, ie when I connect an HDMI cable, there is video but no audio.

Could you please help with these problems.

Thank you,

Collapse -
Firmware and Hardware updates for Samsung LN-T5265
by rickorourke / September 4, 2007 1:17 PM PDT

Reading all the problems encountered with the HDMI inputs on this TV>

Has anyone managed to get Samsung to resolve these ??

What is the fix??

Thanks Rick

Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?