General discussion

Samsung LED TV Series 7 - Model UA46B7000WR

is this tv model can play M2TS video files? because i have bought this Panasonic HDC-TM70-K Full HD video camcorder. when i transfered all the video files from the camcorder to my external hard disk and tried to play it via HDD USB socket, the television cannot read the file.. so.. is it saying that it cannot read M2TS format of video files?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung LED TV Series 7 - Model UA46B7000WR
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung LED TV Series 7 - Model UA46B7000WR
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I'm going with no.

You'll need some Bluray or better player.

- Collapse -
to R. Profit (M)

I have called our local service technician and they said it is not applicable to play on the Series 7 (B Models)... so right now, my next problem is what video converter should I use.. what is the best for HD format for it so that I can still view it from my HDTV... any help?

CNET Forums

Forum Info