General discussion

Samsung i5503 camera problem

HI
just 3 days ago i purchased samsung i5503 galaxy 5 phone.
My problem is when ever i click on the camera icon, my phone gets restarted.. is there any work around to fix this issue.
kindly advise.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung i5503 camera problem
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung i5503 camera problem
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
At 3 days.

I would be back at the store to exchange it if they don't show how to fix or use this!

- Collapse -

guruteja,

There may be an update needed or something is going on with the software in the phone. In most instances, going to your carrier's service center will usually allow a technician to load the software and do diagnostics on the phone. It may be a simple upgrade, or something serious.

I'd recommend contacting your carrier's local repair center.

--HDTech

- Collapse -

Hi,
thanks for the reply.
do you mean network carrier (i use Airtel india)?
Does camera have to do any thing with the carrier ?

thanks

- Collapse -
Re: carrier

I assume he lives in the USA. Most phones there are bought with the carrier. So that would be the place to get your warranty.
In your case it might be any shop. Do what Bob said.

Kees

CNET Forums

Forum Info