Question

samsung hu6950 onscreen remote

Dec 30, 2015 1:04PM PST

I had my 6950 for about 3 weeks. I watch it every night as i'm going to bed and i set the sleep timer. One night, when i brought up the onscreen remote, there was a shortcut icon to get right to the timer function without taking all the other steps. then about a week later the power went out and the icon went away. anyone know how to get that back? is there a setting somewhere where i can customize the buttons on the onscreen remote?

Any help would be appreciated.
andy

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: samsung hu6950 onscreen remote
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: samsung hu6950 onscreen remote
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums

Forum Info