I'm sorry to hear that you're having some troubles. I'd like to see if I can help.
1. The audio signal may be compressed. In most cases, however, resetting or freshing (in some cases updating - check with your AT&T customer support to see if one is avaialble) can fix these audio issues.
2. I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy on that point. If there's a specific complaint, I'll be happy to pass that to the appropriate department.
3. It should be reading that there isn't an update. That should change if an update becomes available and it's installed. You can also update with the USB drive, and the current version is 1008.4. If you have that or later, you're up to date. If not, it can be downloaded here:
4. You can disable the Anynet+ functionality in both the TV and the HT system, and the CEC (consumer electronic control) options that allow the devices to talk to each other through HDMI will stop communicating.
I have a samsung ht-c6600 coupled with a samsung PN50C680G5F. The home theater system is driving me crazy.
1. The sound cuts out all the time while watching cable (ATT Uverse)
2. The remote control controls the tv waaay better than the theater system. i.e. can't access the menu intuitively
3. go to do a software upgrade by internet and I get "Model information in upgrade file does not match with your player.Please check and retry". where do I change the model information? and why is it wrong initially?
4. bluray automatically starts up when I try to go to the menu screen where I access internet. Is there a way to disable the automatic start for blu ray?