General discussion

Samsung - Horrible Customer Service - ECR of no use!

I have been 'working' with Samsung basic [at first] and then executive customer relations call centers for over 5 months. Almost 2 months ago, after 6 repair attempts to my still-under-warranty refrigerator, it was finally deemed unrepairable. I was told [again, almost 2 months ago now] that I would be sent a label so that I could return a decapitated power cord to them for reimbursement of my original purchase price. I call at least once, sometimes several, times a week to see why I cannot seem to get mail [either postal or email] from Samsung. Each time, I'm told the ECR agent is 're-requesting' the label, and that I should receive it either 'within a couple of days' [if via email], or 'within 2-3 days' [if via postal].

I cannot understand nor tolerate this inexcusable negligence.
DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung - Horrible Customer Service - ECR of no use!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung - Horrible Customer Service - ECR of no use!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Samsung - Horrible Customer Service - ECR of no use!

ColetteMG,

I'm sorry to see your situation.

If you have a case number, I'd like to see if I can have this escalated.

--HDTech

- Collapse -
Thank you

I appreciate your acknowledgement; my transaction # is 4007262615.

CNET Forums

Forum Info