A 13 year-old Texas girl, who kept her Samsung Galaxy S4 under her pillow, was awoken by the smell of something burning. Unfortunately, it was her Samsung Galaxy S4 that was the source of the acrid smelling smoke. At first, Ariel Tolfree went back to sleep, but before things could get out of hand, she woke up again from the smell of her handset getting burnt beyond recognition.
The cause of the fire? The Tolfree family blames a replacement battery for the incident. There was no word on whether the replacement cell was an authorized replacement. Last year, there was a series of incidents ..
more informations about mobiles tablrts high tech on
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?