1. There's a low-power standby state that turns off the front panel display. I don't see a way to dim the display when in use.
2. I don't think it can, though the schedule recording entries will store the name if chosen from the guide. Seems a bit of a drop-off, but maybe it's to stop problems with Series Record and multiple titles with the same name. In a lot of ways, the device is more like a VHS recorder than a PVR. Manual name entry seems the only option.
3. You can create a list of scenes to play back in sequence. I tried this feature once, but couldn't see a use for it.
Hi, we have a couple of issues with this dvd/hdd recorder and cant seem to find out how to resolve it.
1. How do you change the brightness of the onboard display?
2. On the list of the recorded programmes, it doesnt display the name of the programme. How do you do it?
3. What is the playlist for?
Hope you can help.