I just bought a LE40A756R (european model) and your hints have been very helpful to me since I couldn't find any useful hint on the samsung.com pages, thanks a lot.
After playing around with the content feature I found out the following hopefully helpful hints that might also work for the LN52A750:
- Following folders should be at root level of your thumb drive: SEC_CHILD, SEC_COOK, SEC_FITNESS, and SEC_GALLERY.
- SEC_GAME does not seem to be supported.
- The contents that I downloaded from samsung.com have to be executed, which results in extracting some files. Normally, one of the folders given above should be created (if not alread existing).
- You don't need the downloaded .exe-file on your thumb drive, the TV won't use or even recognize it. So, delete it after having extracted the contained files.
- For child, cooking, and fitness more than one content may be placed into SEC_CHIL, SEC_COOK, and SEC_FITNESS respectively (each content contains a shockwave flash file as well as a subfolder with more shockwave flash files controlled by the first one). Works just fine.
- Unfortunately, GAL_ART1_A1EN does not create a subfolder. So, you have to move the extracted files to SEC_GALLERY by yourself.
- GAL_ANI1_A1EN, GAL_ART1_A1EN and GAL_SEA_A1EN all share the same music file. So, you can merge all the pictures in SEC_GALLERY without further subfolders, but you only need one of the music files.
- Unfortunately, after having played some pictures the screen goes blank while the music continues. Don't know why.
- I'm not sure if SEC_GALLERY supports more than one music file, didn't test that one. Anyway, since gallery content mixes .sec-files (don't know this file format, most probably some container for an image) and a .wav-file (the background music) there is no coordinating element. So, if it works, the pictures and music will be played independently, but not correspondingly (meaning, that the music for animals might still be playing while the pictures of sea life have already started).
I would like to find more description on this topic at samsung.com and the manual.