Attention: The forums are currently placed on Read Only.

Thank you for visiting the CNET forums. Our site is currently undergoing some maintenance. During this period (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT,) you can read the forums content, however posting in the forum will not be available. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

Samsung forum

Question

Samsung BD-H6500 Bluray Apps Problem

by njb52 / August 31, 2015 2:35 PM PDT

I have a Samsung BD-H6500 Bluray. My apps and Smarthub have worked fine up until this past week and they will no longer open. When I try to open one, the little circle keeps turning endlessly and after a while I am returned to the home screen. I checked my network connection and it is fine. I am able to open up my browser and use it, so I am definitely connected to the web. I also have a Samsung TV and have been able to use my apps fine, so I am concluding that it is only the apps on the Bluray that are problematic. Can someone let me know how to get the Bluray apps working again?
Thanks in advance

Discussion is locked

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
There are apps that are well, changing.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / August 31, 2015 3:30 PM PDT

You didn't list any but YouTube, the channel guide keep coming up. Just call app failures in. Samsung may guide you on firmware updates and if there are changes in apps.

Collapse -
It happens with all apps.
by njb52 / September 1, 2015 5:31 AM PDT

Thanks for your quick response. Sorry if I was not clear - it happens with all apps. I'll keep looking for answers.

Collapse -
In the USA it's 1800SAMSUNG
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 1, 2015 6:13 AM PDT

You could have answers today.

Collapse -
Answer
The Hard Rest Worked!
by njb52 / September 1, 2015 10:18 AM PDT

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!