Rant

SAMSUNG AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCK

I am a customer of Samsung with a problem that you should be aware of. My name is Jennifer and I purchased a SAMSUNG DLP 61" TV in June, 2007. MODEL #HLT6176. SERIAL #b32T3ckp505432L.

Let me start by telling you that this television has had a lot of issues -:
1. The lamp when out in the first year of purchase of TV
2. The white dots on the screen.
Now my complaint this time is there is a dark shadow running vertical down the left side of the screen from the edge of the television, it seems to be getting wider. I did some research on this and found out that there was a lot of complaints on this issue.

I also found a class action settlement for this issue on a few models, and our model is included, I attached a copy of said settlement which was found on Samsung website.

I have to also let you know that your Customer Relations is the worst, no help whatsoever. Every issue I have had, I had to fight tooth and nail to get help, so this is my last resort, in writing to you to help address this issue.

I AM A VERY UNHAPPY AND DISSATIFIED CUSTOMER.

I would like to know what can be done by your company to resolve this issue without it costing us " an arm and a leg".

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: SAMSUNG AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCK
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: SAMSUNG AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCK
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: SAMSUNG AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCK

Hi samsungtvsuck,

I apologize for your experience thus far. I checked the capacitor settlement you cited: http://www.samsung.com/us/capacitorsettlement/

I'd advise you read it again because I didn't see your model on the settlement.

Regards,
HD Tech

- Collapse -
Samsung tv support

Thank you for trying to help me, but the settlement that you put up was for a previous issue with the tv I had and I already got it taken care of. The settlement that you probably looking for is this one http://www.samsung.com/us/dlptvsettlement/ since this is the current problem I having with my tv with the dark line on the left side of it. And my model number is also located on this settlement (model # HLT6176SX/XAA)

- Collapse -
Re: Samsung tv support
- Collapse -
tv

ha, your sorry?... Im sorry for buying this piece of trash tv from you guys. I have so many problems with this tv and you guys haven't really done anything to help me get these issue fixed. Don't count on me spending any money trying to fix this piece of crap. I definitely will be staying far away from Samsung tvs when looking for a new this coming new year. And I will recommend the same to all my friends in family when buying a tv from now on.

- Collapse -
tv

And all your replies were of no help at all... not one of them told me what to do to resolve this defect in the tv. And there is no way that I'm going to pay to fix this defect in the because I have already enough money behind this piece of crap. And the amount of money that this is probably going to cost, I might as well use that same money and buy a "new" tv that is not manufactured by Samsung.

- Collapse -
CAMPAIGN / Protest Against Samsung to release UPDATES AND CO

CAMPAIGN / Protest Against Samsung to release UPDATES AND CORRECTIONS FOR SMARTPHONES.

http://www.facebook.com/SamsungGalaxySDuosS7562

The Campaign was initiated for the phone "Samsung Galaxy S Duos", but it serves to ANY Smartphone Samsung suffering problems with bugs and lack of updates.

Samsung to provide updates and corrections to their smartphones.

For Samsung NOT do more "false advertising."

For Samsung does not put smartphones on the market without testing 100%.

To give "aftermarket support" QUALITY linking customers requiring system upgrades to CORRECT THE FAILURE.

ACCESS, CLICK ON ENJOY, PARTICIPATE

CNET Forums