HolidayBuyer's Guide

Phones forum

General discussion

Samsung A900

by bigwoman / November 22, 2005 10:06 AM PST

Does anyone know when this phone will come to Sprint?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Samsung A900
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Samsung A900
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Samsung MM-A900
by pcsman / November 23, 2005 12:51 PM PST
In reply to: Samsung A900

The A900 was recieved and sold today at most Sprint retail stores. (11-23-05)

Collapse -
Samsung MM-A900
by JK9 / November 23, 2005 2:14 PM PST
In reply to: Samsung MM-A900

Where is this sold at?? I'm waiting for this.. What city? Is it for sale on line yet??

Collapse -
Samsung MM-A900
by pcsman / November 23, 2005 10:07 PM PST
In reply to: Samsung MM-A900

The Midwest area recieved about 5 per store- sold out within a few hours. Not sure how quickly they will be replenished. The website will most likely reply with a "back-order" status.

Collapse -
a900 problem
by 20948955862768081296281522299649-ladybridgeport / December 26, 2005 9:04 AM PST

I have the samsung a900 and I cannot upload pictures to anywhere. I called Sprint and they said it is a common problem with Samsung phones on the network. The Sprint rep said Sanyo is a better made phone. I use to have the pm-8200, it was a decent phone. The Sprint rep said my phone was hot and in demand and the problem should be fixed within 4 months because thats the amount of time it too for them to fix the ready link problem a while back with earlier phones. I am wondering if this is a defect in the phone or Sprint's service is screwed up as usual. Anyone hear of any problems with their a900 phone?

Collapse -
Here is a thought!
by homerbaconrap / December 28, 2005 7:52 AM PST
In reply to: a900 problem

Search Google and find forums that deal with Sprint and Samsung phones! www.sprinrusers.com has post after post dealing with this simple problem. You did not have to post a 1 rating for a phone you are yourself incapable or repairing. The photo upload is a common and simple problem to correct. You did not have to come here bashing the A900 just because you can't do a simple Google search and find ways of correcting the problem!

Collapse -
Nice :)
by iax / December 27, 2005 3:57 PM PST
Collapse -
Nice website
by xnxnxn / May 29, 2006 2:57 AM PDT
In reply to: Nice :)

good info

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017

Cameras that make great holiday gifts

Let them start the new year with a step up in photo and video quality from a phone.