Question

Samsung A3 (2016) or Huawei P9 Lite?

Hi just need some advice on which to get.
So basically mates, I want the phone with the better camera and speed. The huawei is cheaper and probably a better value, but the A3 looks so sexy and has a better display.
What do you guys think?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Samsung A3 (2016) or Huawei P9 Lite?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung A3 (2016) or Huawei P9 Lite?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Answer

720p vs 1080p, quad core 1.5ghz vs octa core 2.0 & 1.7, 4.7-inch display vs 5.2 inch, 1.5 gb of RAM vs, 2 (or 3 if you're lucky), 2300 mAh battery vs 3000 mAh battery. Is there even a comparison between the two? P9 lite is the obvious winner, even its cameras are better, and it will get an upgrade Android 7.0 next year.

- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung A3 (2016) or Huawei P9 Lite?
- Collapse -
Answer
Huawei P9 Lite

For me, i will choose huawei P9 Lite base on the internal. I prefer to to choose base on the internal than external and as you can see huawei p9 lite has also a better external.

- Collapse -
Answer
My opinion

A3 every time

- Collapse -
Answer
Huawei all the way

I'd go with the Huawei P9 Lite. It's basically a shrunken version of the manufacturer's flagship from last year, so it's an upper mid-range model, with an excellent camera. And it also looks very good!

- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung A3 is the best

Samsung A3 is the best one to choose among both, it's look and camera both are just awesome.

- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung A3

Samsung A3 worth to buy.

- Collapse -
Answer
Samsung A3

I will go wtih Samsung-A3

CNET Forums

Forum Info