General discussion

Samsung 37d5520 - dongle needed?

Hi all, First time poster here. Can anyone tell me if I need a dongle to connect the Samsung 37d5520 to a wifi connection? Or is there an inbuilt function? Thanks for your help!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Samsung 37d5520 - dongle needed?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Samsung 37d5520 - dongle needed?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: wireless

In the specification for the UK version (there's always a chance that other countries versions are different, so check your local specs or user manual) I read:

Wireless LAN Built-in:

No

Wireless LAN Adapter Support:

Yes

So it seems you need a Wireless LAN Adapter. The shop where you buy/bought that TV should be able to sell you a compatible adapter.

Kees

- Collapse -
Samsung 37d5520 - dongle needed? -

freshnessben,

The WIS09ABGN Samsung Linkstick would be the correct dongle for your model. They should be available at many retailers or directly through the Samsung customer service center in your region.

--HDTech

CNET Forums