What other points should I research for my SaaS Market Research? What other topics would SaaS companies be interested in knowing, besides the ones I've got so far?
1. Market knowledge - How to identify and approach your Market/ICP?
• Potential client mapping
• Understanding your Ideal Client’s Profile
• Tactics you could use for targeting your Ideal Clients
2. Competition knowledge – Do you know Your Service Opponents?
• Other competitor software’s strengths and weaknesses
• What is your market positioning?
• Are there any substitutes for your SaaS solution?
3. Industry knowledge - Where is your business headed in the long run?
• How big is your SaaS segment? Is the industry growing?
• Important trends in your industry segment
• Associations, events, summits, tradeshows and fairs that your SaaS Company should attend
Sublime suburban chariot
High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.