Forum Feedback & Announcements forum

General discussion

S Panza's message (and so thread) deleted at his request.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: S Panza's message (and so thread) deleted at his request.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: S Panza's message (and so thread) deleted at his request.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Excuse me?

In reply to: S Panza's message (and so thread) deleted at his request.

Did I request it to be deleted?If so,it must have been in case of an answer to my question which I havent recieved yet.I have even emailed you thru your profile DK and still nothing.I just want to know what was wrong with me agreeing with jonahs post which is still up and hence not an offensive post by any means.I am aware of the consequences of me insisting in this matter and so be it.Its ok.But I wish you would have the dignity to at least explain to me hwo I was wrong by agreeing with jonah.I have checked my email (sanchopanzaquijote@yahoo.com)and havent recieved one single answer from any moderator.

Collapse -
Sancho, I think that Dave may have

In reply to: Excuse me?

made an honest error. This writer had added a fairly long response to your remark about wanting answer ASAP. After I posted it, I submitted a mod alert requesting that my last post be deleted because It seemed to make this thread start to look like the threads in SE. I didn't want that since I won't post in SE and get into endless arguments.

I also asked if my earlier reply could be removed IF it wouldn't foul up the flow of the thread. I didn't put my name in the alert because I was certain that it would be included with the alert [based on prior removals that I asked for].

Seems that my post was inadvertantly thought to be from you. Sorry.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.