General discussion

Rosalie....

With reference to your post here:

http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-6130-0.html?forumID=50&threadID=35476&messageID=417505

Please clarify how you can justify a statement accusing Moderators of sending an email to CL when even CL only said that he/she received 'an email in his/her inbox' and didn't identify where it came from (rightfully, I might add).

We Mods have taken a lot of crap from some of the members here and we sure don't need a tossed out statement accusing us of something that hasn't happened...unless you happen to think you have information that none of the SE Mods have, and if that's the case, please share that proof in a private email to us.

Otherwise, I think an apology is in order. I don't think it's fair to casually throw out an accusatory statement and then not come back to clear it up when you've already been asked/called on about it twice.

We get demands from members to explain some of the reasons about why we've done something....I think it's only fair for us to demand the same treatment. Explain your statement or recant it.

TONI

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Rosalie....
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Rosalie....
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: Rosalie....

Toni, I didn't even pay any attention to the email in the post until J brought it up. J indicated that it was from the mods. If he is wrong than he is wrong. He wouldn't be the first member on this board to be wrong.

- Collapse -
J never said that

the email CL received came from a Moderator and neither did CL say it...you did.

I haven't checked on people's profiles, but if CL entered one, that email could have come from anybody....you specifically said that a Mod sent it.

TONI

- Collapse -
I just read J's post again ..

and it certainly sounds to me like he is talking about email from mods being read or not being read. I thought he knew what he was talking about.

- Collapse -
Re: I just read J's post again ..

read it again and then read the post by Clay.

it is nowhere close to what you allege.

- Collapse -
Re: I just read J's post again ..

All that J was saying is the fact that CL was asked a long time ago for a valid email addy! Which CL replied that CL never reads email! J did not say a mod sent one! CL said an email had been sent warning about Marcia Butler!
Glenda
PS
See what happens when you assume Rosalie??

- Collapse -
You're right of course ....
- Collapse -
Re: You're right of course ....

Of course I am and about Snail Trails too! just look at all of the newbies that you seem to know on a personal level!
Glenda

- Collapse -
Re: You're wrong of course ....

You just keep getting funnier.

And wronger unfortunately. Sad

CNET Forums