Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Rolway

by dianne--2008 / September 23, 2007 12:16 AM PDT

Hi Everyone, I was hoping for better news about Dad. We have just come back after a 7 day visit but Dad is still struggling to be well enough to come home.I have been printing off the messages and some of your postings. We will be going down again later this week. Please keep Dad in your prayers and thoughts. Dianne

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Rolway
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Rolway
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) Tell him hello, and he is in my prayers.
by grimgraphix / September 23, 2007 12:33 AM PDT
In reply to: Rolway
Collapse -
Please let him know I'm pulling for him
by Josh K / September 23, 2007 12:44 AM PDT

Thanks for keeping us all up to date. I think I can speak for us all when I say I know how much you must have going on and I really appreciate your finding time to post here. Please give him my best wishes.

Collapse -
tell him from me
by jonah jones / September 23, 2007 1:39 AM PDT

"i'm expecting to see a post from him at Xmas!"

hang in there George.....

jonah

Collapse -
We miss George Rolway....
by Angeline Booher / September 23, 2007 2:34 AM PDT

..... and sure are looking forward to "seeing" him here again!

A lot of people care about him, and with all of the prayers and good thought going his way, that will be soon!

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator

Collapse -
We all hope he gets better!
by James Denison / September 23, 2007 4:08 AM PDT

Need those little anecdotes about days gone by to cheer us along our way at times.

Collapse -
(NT) Please tell him he's in both, Dianne.
by Dave Konkel [Moderator] / September 23, 2007 4:50 AM PDT
Collapse -
Get Well Soon George
by Sasha Tee / September 24, 2007 1:51 AM PDT

Hi George, I'll be praying that you get stronger and healthier every day.

Sasha

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.