General discussion

RNC..............Clint Eastwood....

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: RNC..............Clint Eastwood....
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: RNC..............Clint Eastwood....
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Gray Panthers?

I can just about envision Clint and Betty standing outside of polling places with nightsticks claiming to be "security". Happy

- Collapse -
Speaking about the black panther leadership and Clint.......
- Collapse -
She's not young

Let's hope she doesn't stroke out before the event.

- Collapse -
RE: stroke out

Odd you should mention stroke, I dozed off watching the RNC Convention and woke up to Clint's skit and I thought he was having a stroke...talking to a "chair"?...I've heard of "talk to my hand".

- Collapse -
They had to make up their own imaginary Obama....

.....just like Romney, in his speech, had to invent a past that this country never had, unless you count Frank Capra movies and Norman Rockwell paintings.

- Collapse -
did you consider

it's because the real Obama is hidden?

- Collapse -
(NT) No
- Collapse -
(NT) you get the RNC in New Brunswick, Canada?
- Collapse -
(NT) I have better tv and internet services than Toni.

CNET Forums