Sorry, but I deleted your original post. Advertising your companies url in this forum certainly isn't a good way, because that isn't allowed.
The usual ways to marketing and advertising software aren't very different from marketing and advertising any other product for companies:
- buy email addresses and spam them with email
- buy postal addresses and send them a brochure
- advertise in business periodicals
- make a good website and trust that search engines find it
- google adsense
- advertising on the right sites (buttons and so)
- mouth-to-mouth (but you need customers to start that)
I am from a software company. We have finished several software products like HR, Attendance, and Payroll software that I know my target market would find very useful. What are the methods I can use to go advertise my software products to its intended customers?