HolidayBuyer's Guide

Samsung forum

Question

Replace c9000 remote RMC30C1

by 800tyu / January 9, 2015 8:11 AM PST

The dog ate the remote yesterday, I've never liked it anyway as you have to plug it in every day or two to have a charge, and I don't care about the dual screen/tuner benefit.
But without it I am unable to access the "Services" functions of the c9000 tv that I have. I do have an older Samsung dvd remote that operates the tv just fine, but can't get to services which means no 3D.
I know the RMC3031 is no longer available, they're on ebay for $100s but I hope there is an available "candy bar" style typical remote that can activate the services functions.
Anyone have any ideas?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Replace c9000 remote RMC30C1
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Replace c9000 remote RMC30C1
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Clarification Request
The full id of the tv that is now missing the dog eaten remo
by 800tyu / January 9, 2015 2:37 PM PST

It is a UN46C9000ZFXZA

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
I found the same thing.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / January 9, 2015 8:17 AM PST
Collapse -
PS. Thinking of the Logitech Harmony.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / January 10, 2015 3:12 AM PST
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017

Cameras that make great holiday gifts

Let them start the new year with a step up in photo and video quality from a phone.