General discussion

Removing screen savers

I got a new iMac27" and MacOSX 10.6.3 and played a little with the camera using PhotoBoth and took some pictures of myself. (Not very flattering!)
Suddenly those pictures appeared as screen savers and I can't get rid of them. Has anyone some ideas what to do to remove them from the screen savers?

Fnurret

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Removing screen savers
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Removing screen savers
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Pictures Folder

Your Screensaver System Preference sounds like it's set to pull pictures from your Pictures folder, so you should be able to go there in the Finder and remove the appropriate pictures.

- Collapse -
Pictures Folder Screensavers

Thank you Kevin and all other people participating along this thread. Sure enough i got the screensavers from the pictures folder. Still, I have the folders iPhoto, Flagged and Last 12 Months showing up among the screen savers. It doesn't matter very much, so I'm satisfied as it is. Thank you so much all of you!
Karl-Erik Hallenius

- Collapse -
re: Removing screen savers

If you want to delete the photos then open your ~/Pictures/Photo Booth folder and delete the pictures. You might also be able to open the PhotoBooth.app and delete the pictures from there.

regards,
centurion48

CNET Forums

Forum Info